What we stand for
Is there anything better than being greeted by your pet's smiling face? We don't think so!
At Blueberry Leopard we believe in clean processes and crisp outcomes. We strive for genuine and respectful relationships with those around us, including our animal friends. And most of all, we believe that pets inject love and energy into our lives and should be flaunted at any given chance!
We get how unique and wonderful each of our furry (or feathery, or scaly...) friends are, and we want to help show off your pet's personality with our fully customisable pet portraits. Brighten your room, and your day, by turning your family's pal into a beautiful work of art.
How it works
We want to give you as many options as possible, whilst keeping it super simple.
Here's how to go from your online order to hanging your custom pet portrait on your wall:
- Select design variables - including the size, background colour, font style and frame colour that best complements your furry friend.
- Add your text - this is usually your pet's name, but you can add any text up to 20 characters. Or if minimal is your jam then skipping the text is cool too!
- Upload a photo - our artists will turn your pet's pic into a unique work of art, so choose a clear photo that shows off your pet's personality. Make sure you check out our guidelines for the best result.
- Photo to art - when we receive your order (we sleep too) we’ll get to work on turning your image into our style of art. Depending on the cue this could take up to 3 days.
- Finalise artwork - we'll set your cutie in the background that you’ve chosen along with your custom text before sending it off to our printers and framers. Unfortunately we can't offer previews of your artwork before printing.
- Print and frame - this takes up to 4 days.
- Shipping - depending where you live could be up to 5 business days.
Have more questions about the process? Check out our FAQs
Where we began
Blueberry Leopard began with Luna. She's a Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog and is equal parts sweet, calculating and totally bonkers...
Luna's people, Jen and Wayne, adopted her as their first family pet two months before giving birth to their non-fur baby, Teddy. While enjoying more family time at home (thanks also to Covid-19!), Jen and Wayne were inspired to start a creative business that connected each of their strengths, interests and passions, and Blueberry Leopard joined the family about six months later.
Now Luna's beautiful blue eyes keep watch over her bustling family home from the living room wall.